These are some generic tips for addressing problems during an upgrade.
$Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE;in your
conf/config.phpto reveal full error messages. Remember to remove it when you are done.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, then restart your browser.
- Clear *.ini files from the
- Revert to the default theme. You can do this manually in
conf/config.phpby setting the
- Disable plugins. If you cannot get to your Dashboard, you can manually delete lines containing
conf/config.phpbut do not remove HTMLawed’s line.
- Try running
/utility/updateagain (see upgrade instructions).
- Verify your permissions and default role settings are correct for every role.
- Start a new discussion on this site with your version number (likely 2.2 if you’re reading this), the exact error message you got, and what you were doing when you got it.