On the Banner Settings page you can control the following aspects of your forum:
- Homepage title: This is the title displayed on your home page. This title will also appear in search engines.
- Site Description: This is the site description for your homepage. Other pages will have description generated by the content.
- Banner Title: This is the title will in your community’s banner, if you have not uploaded a banner image.
- Banner Logo: This will replace the Banner Title. You have the freedom to use whatever size you want, but 250px x 50px is a great size that works nice.
- Mobile Banner Logo: This allows you to add a small banner for the mobile theme.
- Favicon: This is the icon usually seen in the URL bar and when someone bookmarks a link from your site.
- Share Image: This is the image that will be included when content is shared on social networks (like Reddit or Google+) if no image is present in the content.
We believe that online communities should be intuitive, engaging and true to your brand. Vanilla allows you to create a customized community that rewards positive participation, automatically curates content and lets members drive moderation.
Learn More …