Gigya Sign In
The Gigya Sign In adds the ability to sign to your community with Gigya Social Login. You will need to configure your site in your Gigya dashboard and then set up your login plugin on the Gigya plugins page before you can use the Gigya addon in Vanilla.
Setting up your site in Gigya
- Instructions on setting up a a site in Gigya can be found in their site setup documentation.
- Once you’ve set up your site you’ll need to copy and paste your Client ID and Client secret into your Vanilla dashboard.
Setting up the login plugin in Gigya
- You’ll need to configure the look and feel of your login widget on the Gigya plugins page.
- Once you’ve set up your login plugin you’ll need to copy and paste the head template and body template into your Vanilla dashboard.
Setting up the Gigya Addon in Vanilla
- Go to your dashboard/addons and find the Gigya Sign In plugin.
- Click Settings.
- You should see spots for all of the settings from the above steps.
- Click save.
- The default Vanilla theme gives 170px to alternate sign in methods. There is a place to set the login width on the Gigya plugins page.
- Make sure the url that you specify for your site matches your forum. If you set up a custom domain after setting up Gigya then you’ll have to change this later.
We believe that online communities should be intuitive, engaging and true to your brand. Vanilla allows you to create a customized community that rewards positive participation, automatically curates content and lets members drive moderation.
Learn More …